No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook, Hearn Eye Early 2013 Return, Khan Mega-Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook, Hearn Eye Early 2013 Return, Khan Mega-Bout

Kell Brook clinically dispatched Hector Saldivia to book a shot at a world title, but conceded he may put his dream on ice in order to pursue a fight with Amir Khan.

The self-styled 'Special One' needed just two rounds and 28 seconds to beat the man known as 'El Tigre' in their IBF welterweight final eliminator at the Motorpoint Arena. A crack at the belt he has craved since he was a nine-year-old now awaits against Devon Alexander, but the name of domestic rival Khan hung over his post-bout press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan v Brook would be a great fight. Not sure who'd win. Maybe favouring Brook.

Comment

This is a fight I want to see. Right now I fancy Brook to win it.

Comment

The guy ducked Bradley and is avoiding Alexander by targeting a fight with a light welter. Kell Shook

Comment

Don't think it would be remotely close.

Brook wins that fight, easily. By KO.

Comment

I would fight Alexander in February and take his IBF Belt then have a match with Khan in July.

Comment

What would be great is if we see:

Alexander vs. Brook in March.

Khan vs. Berto/Guerrero winner in March

Winners face off against each other in July.

Comment

Depend how Khan looks at 147lbs. He sure looks puny at 140lbs, anyway the guy is exposed and Brook is yet to be tested in my eyes. I'll take Khan based on his resume.

Comment

Brook should be worry about Devon. He might very well lose that one.

Comment

So many great fights to be made atm, exciting times indeed. Personally I think Khan beats Brook, but I just hope they meet more than anything. I'll do my best to get a ticket..

Comment

Working...
                    X