• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reported your thread

enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      Coming from a grown man that uses terms like "rofl"? The internet.
      What a surprise that the majority of you have a billion posts and 0 prospects. Haha this is too much, keep it coming nerds.

Comment

A real tough guy posting emoticons. Post your pic I need a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
          reported your thread

enjoy
          600 posts in less than a month? Real impressive snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I said your pic, not your pimp's.

Comment

never understood why people care about some internet forum points. pathetic lol

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                never understood why people care about some internet forum points. pathetic lol
                I couldn't care less. Look at my post count. Ever hear of irony? Guys like sweet pea 50 and the majority of his internet friends that posted in this thread live for that stuff. Look at their ridiculous bets.

"Hey, lets bet fake points because we are broke and live with our parents"

That is the purpose of this thread. The irony of these boxingscene lifers and how weak they are as men.

Comment

I couldn't care less. Look at my post count. Ever hear of irony? Guys like sweet pea 50 and the majority of his internet friends that posted in this thread live for that stuff. Look at their ridiculous bets.

"Hey, lets bet fake points because we are broke and live with our parents"

That is the purpose of this thread. The irony of these boxingscene lifers and how weak they are as men.
                  Quit moaning man I'll send you the points later now chill the fuvk out and enjoy the night

Comment

Working...
                  X