X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm planning a bank robbery.

Heres what I got planned so far.

My disguise will simply be my jacket with my hood on and a pair of sunglasses. This causes less attention than say a balaclava but it still does the job... I'll pull up the zipper so it covers my mouth too.

I haven't purchased a weapon yet but I'm thinking it will just be a pistol, doesn't matter which kind as long as it gets the job done you know.

I will take a simple duffel bag, but in the bag I will have another smaller backpack which contains a change of clothes(will explain later).

The robbery will be in a city as far away as possible from were I am. And the bank must be reasonably close to a train station.

I will book a train ticket and then set out to rob the bank say 30-40 minutes before the train departs. Maybe even less, I will offcourse have to time in before the robbery how much time it will take to run from the bank to the train station and etc etc.

Basicly, I will just enter the bank and then whip out my gun and just yell this is a robbery and demand that they fill my duffelbag with money. After that I leave, by foot, I'll run to a convinient ally or place(which i have checked out beforehand) , there I'll take out the backpack from the duffelbag, change clothes, throw the old clothes in some garbage, and move the money from the duffel bag to the back pack. Then I'll simply walk to the train station, enter the train and within maybe 15-20 minutes I'd be on my way out of there.

Pretty ****in genius right?

Obviously theres still things that needs figuring out. like.

- how much money i could realisticly get away with
    - the response time by the police(so i could have an alarm clock on my wrist when im in the bank so i don't take too long)
    - if the security guards will cause any trouble(but as i understand it aren't bank employes instructed to cooperate with an eventual bank robber?)

Thoughts?

you gotta find a way to get in the cashiers side because they have a different type of money (which is more or less fake) which they use to fill bags in these situations....

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
      you gotta find a way to get in the cashiers side because they have a different type of money (which is more or less fake) which they use to fill bags in these situations....
      Thanks for the info bro. I'm thinking maybe if I take some poor girl hostage and make them open the vault, then they would really be ****ed.

Can they open the vault though? I'm thinking some banks got time locks or something.

Comment

The title of this thread made me smile.

Comment

We are living in hurtin' times

I have no qualms with your scheme... **** is rough out there

Comment

your gonna get shot.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
              Would you laugh if you witnessed it?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Would you laugh if you witnessed it?
                yup and id take pics on my phone and post em here

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                  The security guards? I'll take some cute pretty young girl hostage and order the security guards to lie face down on the ground and give their guns to me. I got this planned you know.

IF I get to the vault I'll order them to fill my duffel bag full with money.

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up...el-bag5856.jpg

How much money could a duffel bag like that carry you think? 1mil maybe?

I'd be having possibly more money than Nonito Donaire has earned in his entire career, remember he got to pay taxes for the money he earns and pay off his team... me, i dont need to worry about that. If I rob 1mil then 1mil is what im gonna get. if a fighter earns 1mil, hell be lucky too se half of it.

Comment

I seriously need an influx of cash.

Can you loan me some if you're successful, Mega?

Comment

Working...
                    X