Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reunites With Dad For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or does Floyd look like he was crying a minute before this pic was taken

Seems like ****'s been getting really real for dude over the past several months

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
      Why the hell is my rep power at 6?? I know more about Boxing than anyone of these idiots on this website!! Maybe I should start saying stupid shyt like "Manny is the greatest" and "Guerrero has a chance to beat Floyd" to get my points up....fu**in stupid
      Brilliant rant to start the day
      Sending some green your way

Comment

Awwww, how touching. Real heartwarming.

They can reminisce about the time Floyd Sr. held little Floyd up in front of him so he wouldn't get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
          Why the hell is my rep power at 6?? I know more about Boxing than anyone of these idiots on this website!! Maybe I should start saying stupid shyt like "Manny is the greatest" and "Guerrero has a chance to beat Floyd" to get my points up....fu**in stupid

Red K for crying

Comment

The only person that can beat Floyd Mayweather is his self-doubt!
            Other than that, he's the most talented boxer of this era. I mean his whole family is into boxing, Dad & Uncles. When he was sucking that they were already preppin' him to box young.
            That's the thing about sports, start young!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin: View Post

Comment

Hell yeah! Good to see him and his dad getting back together for another go-round.

The Mega Powers Unite, son!

Comment

this just made my day!!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaGuy View Post
                    Floyd & Canelo are boxed in here. Floyd wanted Alexander, a safe fight for him & another chunk of $$ to temporarily beat the creditors back. But the fans said "NO", & now anything less than Guerrero or Canelo on May 4, and Floyd's taking way too much heat for b*tching out. Well Floyd's not fighting Canelo. Say what you want about Guerrero, but he's not coming to kiss in the ring, he's coming to win by hook or by crook .. he's coming to FIGHT! And Canelo wanted Cotto, a safe fight akin to Mayweather/Alexander above, to bank some $$ with little risk. But now he's cornered with either Lara or Trout, & those 2 also are NOT coming to lose or to settle for paycheck .. they are coming to FIGHT! We all want highly-competitive FIGHTS, where physical & mental stamina are stretched to the gills where we get our $$ worth. We've got them & these are 2 bonified FIGHTS! To quote the classic line in the Bachelor Party movie, "GENTLEMEN, START YOUR BONERS!" This could be a great card!
                    Boner at defcon 5 until opponents are picked

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Red K for crying
                      Lmao, you're are ****
                      Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Boner at defcon 5 until opponents are picked
                      Jesus you must have **** the bed rapid being awake at this hour?

I'm actually tempted to bet against Floyd for the first time ever. New trainer who isn't always the most punctual, likes the spotlight and the show on himself, no fifty pence to carry his belts, so a new ring walk, just out of jail...I'm sure Floyd probably wins but it's about as good a chance as I've seen for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X