Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest boxing event ever on May 4, 2013 is being planned says Golden Boy CEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only way the record gets broken if its pac vs may and canelo vs martinez

i dont see floyd- guerrero and cotto-canelo breaking the record

Comment

Biggest boxing even ever???

Comment

hopefully 50cent isnt being dropped from ceiling again. Anything but that :AYWOoD:

Comment

If the main event is Floyd vs Guerrero I'll be streaming.

Comment

Actually Canelo did give a date but his comments suggest that its not Floyd vs. Canelo.

All you have to do is look at The Ring ratings shuffle and rule changes to figure out what's going on.

Floyd (P4P#1, WW#1) vs. Robert Guerrero (P4P#10, 6 time champ in 4 divisions)

Canelo (#2 JMW) vs. Cotto (#4 JMW) for the Ring Title (rules changed to allow this to happen)

The delay is waiting on Cotto's decision to move forward.

Comment

Mayweather vs Guerrero and Canelo vs Angulo or Cotto...if Cotto don't take it I think it will be Angulo

Which wouldn't be a bad card but not a "RECORD BREAKING CARD"...Canelo vs Mayweather can be HUGE in September but Canelo needs at least one impressive performance against a respectable opponent to really make fans curious about that match up because right now I don't think many would give Canelo a shot a Mayweather to be honest other then Canelo fans or people who are at the point of desperation to see Mayweather lose
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-16-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                If the main event is Floyd vs Guerrero I'll be streaming.
                Prolly that will b the case
                Floyd will wreck guerrero

Comment

If it's Floyd vs Guerrero then no matter what they do it wont be the biggest event ever,

Comment

damn it just let us know who Floyd is boxing already

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Cotto as an undercard though? Floyd vs Canelo , Guerrero vs Maidana, +Return of Victor ortiz
                      not an undercard ....as a co-main event just like the floyd/ortiz canelo/gomez fight

Comment

Working...
                      X