Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio needs to target chavez's eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez just has that natural snap that damages faces, as does pac. martinez would be better served with a broken Chavez nose or getting him to bleed from there...that in conjunction with good body work, AND being the faster guy...well...sounds good. Would be ironic if Chavez jr loses on cuts though

Martinez will have Jr resetting his stance/feet all day...and clinch when in danger. I can see this going like Shane vs Margo...or Ward vs Froch..

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Martinez just has that natural snap that damages faces, as does pac. martinez would be better served with a broken Chavez nose or getting him to bleed from there...that in conjunction with good body work, AND being the faster guy...well...sounds good. Would be ironic if Chavez jr loses on cuts though

Martinez will have Jr resetting his stance/feet all day...and clinch when in danger. I can see this going like Shane vs Margo...or Ward vs Froch..
      Or Lara-Williams. :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by unloco View Post
        we all know the chin of jr. is very solid , but if you've watched his previous bouts namely the zbik fight his eyes were very swollen and almost bloody , just his facial structure in itself lends itself to more damage , surface area / thinnish skin

if sergio targets this area with his strait lefts he will do far more damage than zbik , i feel its his best chance for a stoppage
        it wont matter. Chavez wont be able to handle all the flush shots Sergio will land on his face all night long for 12 rounds. He's getting ko'd one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

Great example, never crossed my mind for some reason. Sergio is gonna win this fight with intelligence. He'll find a way to get off his shots and not allow Chavez to establish his own rhythm.

Comment

Originally posted by unloco
            Quote:

Originally Posted by oscar_angels091

paul williams had an iron chin...and what happened there..

no no you gat me wrong , im a martinez fan

but jr.s eyes are his weak point

ask yourself , would you attack the dragon on its skales or would you look for a weak point ? i feel the eye region is jr's weak point
            I would rather training a dragon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sergio will find those eyes, early and often

Comment

actually, he needs to go to the body
                Chavez' weakness to be exploited is conditioning
                make him prove he's in shape by attacking him downstairs
                take Chavez' strength out of him to halt his would be body attack
                been saying all along Martinez will lose if he chases damage
                trying to KO and/or bust up Chavez with big headshots won't work
                Martinez has to focus on boxing for a decision

Comment

Originally posted by unloco View Post
                  Sergio needs to target chavez's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    actually, he needs to go to the body
                    Chavez' weakness to be exploited is conditioning
                    make him prove he's in shape by attacking him downstairs
                    take Chavez' strength out of him to halt his would be body attack
                    been saying all along Martinez will lose if he chases damage
                    trying to KO and/or bust up Chavez with big headshots won't work
                    Martinez has to focus on boxing for a decision
                    This is Arums last cash cow, their's no way Martinez can win a decision even if he knocks jr down every round.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I hope Martinez makes this joker go blind like Pac did to Margarito so we can see him retire in his 20s.
                      How the F are you a boxing fan. this is just sick. You want to see someone seriously hurt and injured go watch some faces of death or something. This is boxing. I want a great fight in which both god willing come out alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X