Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klit bros,like em or not they are the only reason the HW division is relevant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klit bros,like em or not they are the only reason the HW division is relevant

Once they retire,there will be another mess of titlist and no true champion,and all will be mediocre.We will have to wait awhile for the next dominate champion to appear

The way you worded that makes me believe you aren't doing the brothers any favors.

But the way I look at their careers are as follows: They have absolutely dominated that division, bar no one. No other top fighter in the sport, receiving the accolades that they do can claim that right now, outside of Andre Ward.

That's why I find it funny that some try to discredit their accomplishments. Which IMO are top 5 worthy as far as accomplishments right now.

Comment

The division is irrelevant to me. Only Klit fight I care to see must have Haye attached to it.

Comment

With the Klitschko Bros you have certainty; certainty that the belts wont change from one titlist to the next like they did in the early 00's. We had John Ruiz, Chris Byrd, Lamon Brewster, Valuev, Evander Holyfield et al all holding a piece of the hw crown. These guys would lose a fight pass the title on, regain the title and so on. There was no consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          With the Klitschko Bros you have certainty; certainty that the belts wont change from one titlist to the next like they did in the early 00's. We had John Ruiz, Chris Byrd, Lamon Brewster, Valuev, Evander Holyfield et al all holding a piece of the hw crown. These guys would lose a fight pass the title on, regain the title and so on. There was no consistency.
          Man it seems like yesterday when the "Russian invasion"started

Comment

i like 'em brothers, especially vitali's aggressive fighting sytle, a big man who is light on his feet and has knock out power. this guy has never been knocked down or counted out. vitali has superb knock out percentages, the 2nd highest in heavyweight history, after rocky marciano and going into the twilight years of his boxing career, he can still produce an eye catching show. my guess is only a prime mike tyson would have systemically chopped him down. but i'm just guessin' here

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The way you worded that makes me believe you aren't doing the brothers any favors.

But the way I look at their careers are as follows: They have absolutely dominated that division, bar no one. No other top fighter in the sport, receiving the accolades that they do can claim that right now, outside of Andre Ward.

That's why I find it funny that some try to discredit their accomplishments. Which IMO are top 5 worthy as far as accomplishments right now.

not vitali. his accomplishments and his current ability don't even warrant a top 10 spot.

wladimir is a borderline top 5 p4p fighter right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                The division is irrelevant to me. Only Klit fight I care to see must have Haye attached to it.

The last time a Klitschko fought Haye it sucked.

It was a bad fight.

Will Haye lie to us, or at least try this time?

Comment

Working...
                X