Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Keith Thurman get past his first real test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Somehow he thinks he's ready for Mayweather.
    I know that a good part of this forum thought he was ready too. Quintana isn't what he once was but I think his technical ability is still enough to cause Thurman to melt down in the ring. Unless Quintana has had some serious setbacks in training, I think he is going to serve this dude up.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
      Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

Will Keith Thurman get past his first real test this weekend against Carlos Quintana?

I remember NSB nearly exploded after his last victory, I can't imagine the hype if he beats Carlos Quintana

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27

Quintana beats him in a decision, possibly stops him.

I'm not sold on Thurman at all.

I agree totally. I was not that impressed with Thurman when I saw him. He was fast and powerful but sloppy with bad stamina. I think Quintana is going to outbox him and make him look very bad in this fight leading to yet another chapter in the long book of overhyped prospects that never made it.
      We're talking about 2012 Quintana here. Not the one who beat P.Will. Don't let that win over bum ass Latimore fool you. If this fight doesnt end by Thurman KO it might play out like Quillin-N'jikam.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thurman beats him down i think

Comment

Hell of a fight this, Keith needs to bring everything he's got

Comment

People were going crazy on NSB about Thurman after the fight?
            He didn't even look great, and it was embarrassing when he named off Mayweather in the post fight interview...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I remember NSB nearly exploded after his last victor
              yeah, I'm pretty sure that never happened.

Comment

Thing with Quintana is that he can be really frail at times, I don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
                  People were going crazy on NSB about Thurman after the fight?
                  He didn't even look great, and it was embarrassing when he named off Mayweather in the post fight interview...

Yea that shyt came out of nowhere

Comment

I'll be cheering for El Indio!

Comment

HUGE TEST FOR HIM!

Quintana is very slick and always had underrated boxing skills...but Thurman is not flat footed Slugger that only looks to land with his Power, he can box, he does have good feed and can move very well so I think he will be able to cut the ring off, corner Quintana and land with that Power like Berto was able to do against Quintana...but I could see Quintana getting Robbed though to keep Thurman Undefeated, he is a Haymon fighter lol (Joking)...I don't think it will come down to that though, I think Thurman impresses against a damn good Veteran Fighter who only has 3 Defeats all coming against pretty good fighters...but unfortunately all 3 Knocked Him Out

Comment

Working...
                      X