No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson, George and Lemieux Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson, George and Lemieux Open Workouts

Open workouts were held for Friday's IBF super middleweight eliminator between Adonis Stevenson (18-1, 15KOs) and Don George (23-2-1, 20KOs), taking place at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Also on the show, middleweight David Lemieux (26-2, 25KOs) will return against Alvaro Gaona (11-1, 7KOs). Photos by Robert Levesque/A.R. PhotoZone.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mike Jimenez is heavier, but he is a younger and better fighter than Don George.
    He is also a better football player.
    Even Nick George, Donovan brother; knew columbian Jimenez was a better catcher and runner than his own brother.
    Which is the reason why, as the team QB, he was always throwing the ball to Mike and rarely to Donovan; only because Jimenez "was by far" the best wide receiver between the two.

Now Jimenez is moving like a train, bullying the 175Lbs boxing division.
    Even if Don George have more boxing experience, he got few losses, which is in my point of view; a clear indication he is no longer capable of producing (2 Round) early KO's, like he use to do before.
    Don George had the ability to start the fight, by fighting with heart & power; but since his father tried to learn him the defense part of boxing, he is loosing.
    Don George is not a defensive fighter, he is a natural offensive attacker.

Mike Jimenez might become "Hollywood" sooner, if "Da Bomb" dont wake up, and turn back to his origin, Offensive Offensive Offensive...

How come Dad don't see that ?
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 10-12-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I just don't see George beating Stevenson at this stage. I feel like he's been getting colder while Adonis has been heating up.

Comment

Working...
      X