No announcement yet.

Charlie Chaplin Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Chaplin Speech

LOL, I knew this would be The Great Dictator ending.

Lemme find the one from ...Verdoux.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Let me guess...someone posted it on facebook and you were moved enough to spread the word but not actually make any worthwhile changes to your life:gay:

Comment

Comment

Watch the whole movie, its better then just the ending.

especially the whole airplance scene, had me laughing my ass off.

Comment

The Great Dictator! One of my favorites, Chaplin was the ****! Did you know he once placed 3rd in a Charlie Chaplin look alike competition?

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Let me guess...someone posted it on facebook and you were moved enough to spread the word but not actually make any worthwhile changes to your life:gay:

No, actually the last time I heard or even knew anything about Charlie Chaplin was about his Silent movies, and the funny walk with the long shoes.

So it was surprising to me that there was even film footage of him speaking, yet alone a nice speech.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
                LOL, I knew this would be The Great Dictator ending.

Lemme find the one from ...Verdoux.
                Ah, I'm not into old 20's, 30's or 40's films. It's too far over my time. I don't go below the 60's when watching movies (60's which are mostly the early James Bond and Clint Eastwood westerns).

Still a nice little speech that youtube users noticed and chopped down and added pictures, to make a video out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Ah, I'm not into old 20's, 30's or 40's films. It's too far over my time. I don't go below the 60's when watching movies (60's which are mostly the early James Bond and Clint Eastwood westerns).
                  With no intent to sound the least bit condescending, but more out of a wish to encourage your (or anyone's) investigation, I've got to say you're missing out. Big time.

Comment

Originally posted by IchiBonDj View Post
                    The Great Dictator! One of my favorites, Chaplin was the ****! Did you know he once placed 3rd in a Charlie Chaplin look alike competition?
                    He didn't even place 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X