Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do people stop ignoring you on this site...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do people stop ignoring you on this site...

I am not exactly a noob anymore yet I still can't very many people to respond to my opinions, especially in the boxing forum. I am fairly objective and nobody can ever compare me to a '*****' or '*******' so what the **** am I doing wrong?

Any ideas? Feel free to dis...

lol

Horton your good peoples G
    You havin a bad day or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      I am not exactly a noob anymore yet I still can't very many people to respond to my opinions, especially in the boxing forum. I am fairly objective and nobody can ever compare me to a '*****' or '*******' so what the **** am I doing wrong?

It's the same for most of us really. Best thing to do is join groups and makes e friends. Chat in lang and get to know people

Good luck

Comment

People tend to only respond if you're wrong homie. Other than that you gotta involve yourself in a conversation or debate to start something.

Comment

you're not enuff of a troll horton.... i stay out of nsb now, but think about it. go in there and see who gets all the run- it's the idiots who make the most outrageous claims and call fighters names. not your style. what you need to do is catch up with lefty or spray and see about getting in some groups where we talk boxing sans trolls. then you'll get plenty run,

big ups gully

Comment

Just start creating a bunch of threads about dumb, irrelevant, ****, and you'll get plenty of responses to your opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              It's the same for most of us really. Best thing to do is join groups and makes e friends. Chat in lang and get to know people

Good luck
              he's right, i never really ran across pension, now we talk boxing all the time in the groups

Comment

First you need to make a thread about dominatrix posters and then you will be e-famous.

Comment

Just keep on plugging away, Norton. You will get your shine one day but for now just keep doing your thing and the Norton name will come around

Comment

I've been around since 02 and nobody pays attention to me still...

Comment

Working...
                    X