No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce Analysis of Peter vs Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
    'Samuel Peter let himself down,let his family down,let boxing down and let his country down.

He was like Peter Ochelon (sp),Tony Thompson,Micheal Grant and Ed Mahon,4 of the world fighters ever to challenge for a world title.

He was carrying a belt Mohammed Ali strapped on,Sonny Linston wore that belt,you are talking about a belt Jackie Dempsey strapped on,Joe luis went to war for that belt,Marciano fought until when cuts came on his face,Mike Tyson,Lennox Lewis ,Evander Holyfield wore that belt with pride.

He went to the ring as if he had never faced a 6'8 guy before,listen this guy is a professional,he has already smashed them in training,he has faced Vitali's brother by moving his feet,what was wrong tonite?

Vitali Klitschko isnt that good.Peter made Klitschko look like Willie Pep with a punch'

..............Do you think Bunce is right or a bit too harsh on Peter?Was Peter a disgrace to boxing or he met someone genuinely good.
    Apparently Bunce forgot that Liston also quit in his corner while wearing that belt that he is drooling over.

Comment

I like Bunce, he tells it how it is.
      Not afraid to hold back, lol at him swearing other week on Setanta.

Comment

Bunce really puts the belt into perspective when talking about past champions and Peters performance was pretty disgraceful however Vitali is a great fighter in my opinion.

Comment

'Samuel Peter let himself down,let his family down,let boxing down and let his country down.

He was like Peter Ochelon (sp),Tony Thompson,Micheal Grant and Ed Mahon,4 of the world fighters ever to challenge for a world title.

He was carrying a belt Mohammed Ali strapped on,Sonny Linston wore that belt,you are talking about a belt Jackie Dempsey strapped on,Joe luis went to war for that belt,Marciano fought until when cuts came on his face,Mike Tyson,Lennox Lewis ,Evander Holyfield wore that belt with pride.

He went to the ring as if he had never faced a 6'8 guy before,listen this guy is a professional,he has already smashed them in training,he has faced Vitali's brother by moving his feet,what was wrong tonite?

Vitali Klitschko isnt that good.Peter made Klitschko look like Willie Pep with a punch'

..............Do you think Bunce is right or a bit too harsh on Peter?Was Peter a disgrace to boxing or he met someone genuinely good.
          my exact sentiments!
          the ebony porky pig helped vita win!
          thats what he gets for running his own training camp; with intimidation i've read.
          WladOwns, sir i think you lower the standard of what a good fight is about.
          how can anyone watching ...blah blah blah.
          heres a vidclip of, thankfully,just the 6th round on:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWgBlTn7AZs
          we watch the same thing but interpit and process images differently!

i like bunce!
          its helpfull the way he uses his hands when he talks.
          makes it easier to understand him!
          Last edited by STEELHEAD; 10-17-2008, 04:53 PM. Reason: bunce

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
            my exact sentiments!
            thats what he gets for running his own training camp; with intimidation i've read.

i like bunce!
            Did Peter run his own camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Apparently Bunce forgot that Liston also quit in his corner while wearing that belt that he is drooling over.
              That did cross my mind too.

Comment

sam peter was bad enough to make an average klit look good. Klit didnt really have to do much, Klit is a good fighter but Peter's performance that fight made an average Klits performance look great.
                Bunce was spot on Nigeria is still reeling from that ***** quitting

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                  my exact sentiments!

i like bunce!
                  Did Peter run his own camp.
                  i read that at mike marleys site b=o=xingc-onf-ident-ial.-co-m

Comment

Working...
                  X