No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe

where does he go from here? Maybe a fight against Hopkins? Tarver?

are you kidding?

Frank Warren will never let Joe from up under his skirt and fight someone with a pulse.He'll stay in Europe and fgight tomato cans for as long as he can and his fans will continue to wonder why he gets no respect.

Hopkins and Tarver beat him very badly by the way

Comment

no i think hopkins will get battered by Calzaghe, at least Calzaghe can be a middleweight rather then a blown up welterweight

Comment

haha

are you kidding me?

Comment

Really I see Calzaghe given Hopkins a little trouble but Bernard will prevail in the end. He's too skilled for Calzaghe and he's had alot more experience than Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
            haha

are you kidding me?
            Nard sucks, he fights Blown up welterweights when has he ever fought a truly talented and valid Middleweight?

Comment

I don't believe Calzaghe has any intention of fighting anyone Americans view as credible. If he did, he would have had a major fight sometime within the last 3 years.

Anyone see his fight with Byron Mitchell where Mitchell floored him? By the end of the round, Calzaghe made eye contact with the referee and the ref stopped the fight. Mind you, Mitchell had not gone down in the round and Calzaghe had!

When you have to fix a fight against a fighter who's not a Top contender, you have no chance against Hopkins.

Even the Showtime announcers seemed pissed, and Calzaghe hasn't been on the network since.

Comment

are you from Europe?

Bernard Hopkins has taken apart every middle weight who was any good for the last 10 years and the two best welterwights of the era. Joppy, Holmes, Echols2x, Johnson, Tito, DLH. All are better than anyone Joe Calzaghe has ever fought.

you want to tell me what Joe Calzaghe has done that is so great? besides hide in Europe and piss his pants at the thought of fighting someone with a pulse.

Comment

Mitchell did go down, he almost flew through the ropes and he was getting hammered from pillar to post and could not defend himself

Comment

Mitchell would have escaped the round. He wasn't that hurt. If you stop the fight there, you ought to stop the fight when Calzaghe was laid out.

A little hometown refereeing, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X