No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez-Bradley PPV Officially Moving To October 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez-Bradley PPV Officially Moving To October 12

A spokesman for Bob Arum’s Top Rank Inc. confirmed Wednesday night that the Juan Manuel Marquez-Timothy Bradley bout has been moved from Sept. 14 to Oct. 12.

Arum told Boxingscene.com and other outlets recently that he would move Marquez-Bradley only if Mayweather was one of the main event participants Sept. 14 in Las Vegas. Mayweather (44-0, 26 KOs) announced via Twitter on Wednesday night that he will meet Mexican star Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30 KOs) at a catch weight of 152 pounds Sept. 14 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

right decision. i'm going to enjoy this fight too.

Comment

I wonder if this means Heredia can now help Canelo for the Floyd fight. He's going to need him to make the 152lbs catchweight and be fully effective on fight night.

Comment

Ppv? Lol...

Comment

Thanks boxing for taking my money for 3 months straight.

Comment

Awesome fight. At least there's no catch weights in this one.

Comment

Not a PPV worthy fight.

Comment

This is not pfv worthy!!!

Comment

ill dish out the 70 for this fight come on guys, this is a sick fight and a very intriguing matchup. They are both top notch and exciting fighters, both have a name and there is a story behind it.... the two that just beat pacquiao (even though bradley shouldn't have)

Comment

I'll buy it and will try to go to Floyd-Canelo. No interest in Pacquiao-Rios

Comment

Working...
                    X