No announcement yet.

pics of andre 3000 as jimi hendrix in upcoming biopic movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    maniac does not like black people. i thought that much was pretty well established ...
    Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Obviously has nothing to do with race.
    it's actually an inside joke with Rab because of his nuthuggery of Jimi Hendrix and hatred of Gerardo Ortiz.

Nice assumptions though

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      it's actually an inside joke with Rab because of his nuthuggery of Jimi Hendrix and hatred of Gerardo Ortiz.

Nice assumptions though

Whatever happened to raba? Is he a border patrol now?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        Andre 3000, meh

I rather have Robert Downy Jr play Hendrix. I think he can pull it off.

You know i said it just in case it ever happens.

sp!ke lee will get mad..

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
          I hope it's a good movie. I've read somewhere a while ago that Andre 3000 was serious about acting but haven't seen him in anything major since Be Cool.
          He was really good in The Shield, though that wasn't a huge role it was enough for Andre to look good in. This is interesting.

Comment

not sure how i feel about it. i'm not that into biopics, but one thing i like about this is that it's suppose to be about hendrix's pre-fame days. the only movies i remember andre 3000 in are semi-pro and four brothers. hopefully this comes out okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              Why is it that whenever Hendrix is ever mentioned you get a number of people drawing up lists of "better" guitarists and claiming he's overrated?
              because people hate, they hear people call him the greatest, then they cry

Originally posted by New England View Post
              well, many of the people who claim him as the greatest guitarist of all time have never picked up the instrument. that's a product of his being overrated.
              maybe, i play guitar and jimmys "blues on cocain" style has always captivated me

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He was really good in The Shield, though that wasn't a huge role it was enough for Andre to look good in. This is interesting.
              Four Brothers is a decent film

Comment

Comment

Well he has the voice right ...wonder if he plays guitar well enough to look ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X