Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: HBO's PAC-JMM 24/7 First Look @ Team PAC. Manny owning every sparring partner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r!ze View Post
    demarco destroyed linares .... so its a good place to gauge how well he can take a punch.....

didnt exactly destroy him but you get my point, how the **** is linares supposed to take real punches from any real welter or higher ?... can you imagine if he was sparring with cotto, margarito, floyd, even gamboa lol
    In sparring it isnt always about focusing on punching. Its more to do with tactics and getting sparring partners that can copy your opponents style and pose the same problems.
    Linares is a great boxer and counterpuncher, so it makes sense for them to use him with Pac to train for JMM.

Comment

Manny needs to stop hitting Freddy like that or he wont last until the Mayweather fight, which is 4 years from now....

Comment

I didn't see anyone stagger.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          I didn't see anyone stagger.
          this ^^^^^ wtf

Comment

Amazing footage.

Comment

Stunning in fact.

Comment

I don't think I've ever been more impressed.

Comment

Nope, never have.

Comment

This is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      In sparring it isnt always about focusing on punching. Its more to do with tactics and getting sparring partners that can copy your opponents style and pose the same problems.
                      Linares is a great boxer and counterpuncher, so it makes sense for them to use him with Pac to train for JMM.
                      Exactly. Anything to hate on Manny in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X