Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: I'm Going To Really Bust Danny Green Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: I'm Going To Really Bust Danny Green Up!

LOS ANGELES - The countdown begins. With just a month remaining, Antonio “The Magic Man” Tarver is putting in long hours at the gym in Florida before his July 20 IBO World Cruiserweight Championship showdown with Aussie hero Danny Green at the Entertainment Centre in Sydney, Australia.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll do it so you Danny haters don't have to.

When you beat a legend, you become one.

I think this will be interesting, if Tarver comes to fight. Interesting not great.

Comment

Tarver is too ****in politically correct...he wanted to say...I'm going to really **** Danny Green up...that sounds more like it!!!....and I agree, Tarver is gonna ice that mofo...lets go Magic man!!!

can't believe I just said that ****....I don't even like Tarver...he's one of the boxers I dislike the MOST....guess Green must be somebody I dislike with a PASSION...yea thats it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        Tarver is too ****in politically correct...he wanted to say...I'm going to really **** Danny Green up...that sounds more like it!!!....and I agree, Tarver is gonna ice that mofo...lets go Magic man!!!

can't believe I just said that ****....I don't even like Tarver...he's one of the boxers I dislike the MOST....guess Green must be somebody I dislike with a PASSION...yea thats it!!
        Maybe he's not lacking in intelligence, and isn't a ****? That damn word is overused.

Comment

Could be interesting if tarver comes too fight and just not to counter or lay on the ropes....but green is not a world beater IMO...

Comment

Tarver Selling Tickets; Tarver Gets KO'd By Green!

Cmon Tarver; you have mouth, and no game. Have Tarver go fight Bernard Hopkins and see how that works out with that 47 year old warrior! He gets KO'd by Bhop too. The only guy Tarver can beat these days is Roy Jones, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
              Maybe he's not lacking in intelligence, and isn't a ****? That damn word is overused.
              whatever Einstein..smh

Comment

Please Tarver, rid us of this fool.

Comment

Danny Green will win again and his legend will continue to grow.

Comment

screw milk dud
                    want Green to win this
                    had enough of Tarver about 6 years ago
                    time for him to be eradicated already

Comment

Working...
                    X