No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Clottey fixed fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
    and you're not any better than those who're saying that by starting up a thread about it and stirring the pot. you're making it an actual discussion. come on now.
    I didn't know that **** was an option. Until I just read that in Reed podcast is one of the main topics. So I am just asking where did this **** come from?

Comment

clottey fought the same type of fight he always does. people questioning how legit the fight is have clearly never watched clottey therefore their opinions aint worth ****!

Comment

Clottey's trainer already said Clottey admitted to only fighting to show Roach that Pacquiao can't knock him out. The fight altogether was not fixed, but in Clottey's case he had already fixed himself to go 12 rounds and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
          No, because Manny was throwing hundreds of punches like a 21 year old--suspicious if you ask me.
          thats old! just watch my sig so you will have a new item Pakky imitating his idol FPJ.

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
            Clottey's trainer already said Clottey admitted to only fighting to show Roach that Pacquiao can't knock him out. The fight altogether was not fixed, but in Clottey's case he had already fixed himself to go 12 rounds and lose.
            They openly said that?

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
              They openly said that?
              Clottey said he wasn't gonna give Roach the satisaction of a KO.

Comment

no. there would be a federal investigation if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                  thats old! just watch my sig so you will have a new item Pakky imitating his idol FPJ.
                  And tunay na "da king". Lolz. Green pre.

Comment

thats ***** bullshit

Comment

wow i cant believe that some people thought the fight was fixed

Comment

Working...
                      X