Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ho! Ho! Ho!.................

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ho! Ho! Ho!.................

Advance Merry Christmas to all of you.Your wish is my command.Just post here and receive an e-gift and karma.

Comment

Merry October

Comment

Gifts and ribbons are both out of stock. And you cannot give karma with 0 rep power mate. Merry Halloween however.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
          Merry October
          the **** is wrong with that bitches eyes? looks like some crazy phyco whore.....the type to bite ya dick off

Comment

Originally posted by Sam D. Menace View Post
            the **** is wrong with that bitches eyes? looks like some crazy phyco whore.....the type to bite ya dick off
            I know, thats why I like her!

Comment

So you punk ass kids can learn something about hip hop. treacherous three santas rap.

Comment

I honestly think it shouldn't be mentioned until december. It's just become an absolute joke. Some people have just been brainwashed by the sheer greed of businesses to make money. America has given the world some good things, but not this whole idea that a festival should be bastardized out of greed for money.

Comment

santa's black, so what's with the white guy wearing santa's hat?

Comment

This is actually a GREAT thread in comparison to some that spawned today.

This Lounge is in A State of Emergency, Bleeding Code Orange.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X