No announcement yet.

Crossfit and boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfit and boxing.

Crossfit and boxing are the two greatest workouts in the world. I box two days a week and I go to a Crossfit gym 3 days a week. I'm stronger now than when I was 21. If you haven't tried Crossfit I highly recommend it.

Been meaning to try it, know a few people that rave about it. I know Abner Mares started doing it recently, and he rag dolled Moreno after that.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Been meaning to try it, know a few people that rave about it. I know Abner Mares started doing it recently, and he rag dolled Moreno after that.
      Crossfit you strengthen your whole body with natural movements. The only downside is that it's freaking expensive. I pay 95 dollars a months. . But I love every minute of it.

Comment

Comment

no...just no....please.....let......thread......die......

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
            no...just no....please.....let......thread......die......
            Why is that?

Comment

I started doing crossfit in December, that crap is demanding but well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I started doing crossfit in December, that crap is demanding but well worth it.
                It's great the fecking expensive. I'm trying to get my own Crossfit equipment so I can do it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  It's great the fecking expensive. I'm trying to get my own Crossfit equipment so I can do it at home.
                  How much does it cost where you are? Thank God i'm in the military, we get it for free here on base.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    How much does it cost where you are? Thank God i'm in the military, we get it for free here on base.
                    I wy $95 for two classes a week. They Also have an unlimited package for $125. I'll do it until spring then ill quit.

Comment

Working...
                    X