No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Disputes Retirement Confirmation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Disputes Retirement Confirmation

WBA/WBO lightweight champion Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) has fully denied several reports which claim the Mexican icon, 39-years-old, confirmed that 2012 would be his final year in the sport of boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA/WBO lightweight champion Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) has fully denied several reports which claim the Mexican icon, 39-years-old, confirmed that 2012 would be his final year in the sport of boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Fuck Yeah! WAR MARQUEZ

Comment

I hope Showtime and HBO don't buy this fight which Bob Arum wants to put this on PPV. Come on now Marquez vs Gesta and Donaire vs Mijares are both crappy fights and is a joke to put on PPV.This fight card is not going to sell a lot of PPV.

Comment

Good to hear. He needs to leave on a good note and deserves another big payday.

Comment

I don't know how it got misinterpreted from Spanish to Spanish...here is the video from Univision

http://deportes.univision.com/boxeo/...anuncio-retiro

Comment

He's fighting Pac in November...

Comment

I hope not Pac. They will rob him again. I wouldnt mind winner of khan Peterson or rios gamboa but PAC is the money fight and he will go that route

Comment

Something must be up with him physically, if he's seriously contemplating retirement. Or it's emotional. Obviously, he's not taking the loss like a man.

Comment

If there is no 4th fight with Pac, then he should stay or go to 140 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                    Something must be up with him physically, if he's seriously contemplating retirement. Or it's emotional. Obviously, he's not taking the loss like a man.
                    Can't really blame him for "not taking the loss like a man" since he didn't so much lose as got robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X