Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: If Chavez Beats Rubio, I Will Fight Him in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: If Chavez Beats Rubio, I Will Fight Him in June

As a kid, former champion Antonio Margarito (38-8, 27KOs) idolized hall-of-fame icon Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. If everything goes as planned, Margarito could possibly challenge the son of his idol, WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0, 31KOs), in the month of June. Next Saturday in San Antonio, Texas - Chavez defends his title against the most dangerous opponent of his entire career, countryman Marco Antonio Rubio (53-5-1, 46KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Bob Arum done it again..

Comment

Get out of here Cheato!

I

Comment

I would love to see Tony end this hype train. :wank:

Comment

Martinez is getting ducked again, Guareenteed.

Chavez Jr is a fraud.

Comment

Is arum for real? Only in boxing can you get caught cheating. not a meaningful win since 2008 and lose your past 2 fights and still get a title shot. only in boxing. my god this is a disgrace. disgrace to boxing. unbelievable

Comment

Comment

Lost 3 of his last 4 fights. Has looked like complete garbage in all those fights. I cant stand this **** anymore. This is all a big ****ing joke. **** I cannot believe what i am seeing now.

Comment

Good because I'll be rooting for Chavez to beat that azz.

War Chavez...........

Lol.... Bob doesn't give a f-ck what anybody think.
                  Last edited by Ko King 212; 01-28-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Blame Bob Arum. He keeps on hurting boxing with all of his BS fights. Margarito needs to retire. That eye will not hold up anymore against anyone, even Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X