No announcement yet.

15,000 posts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15,000 posts

To be honest i have no idea who most of you are. Maybe its name changes or being banned and coming back under alts, but most of you people i dont even know.

Anyways im bored and wanted to make this. Been a member on here for over 3 years. A lot of milestones happened in those 3 years.

Yea whatever.

Comment

4 years, damn,. didnt realize so long.

Comment

ok..........

Comment

I joined 4 years ago, and i'd say 50% of my low postcount was during the first 12 months. I've been pretty inactive the last couple years, the site just isn't as good as when i first joined.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            To be honest i have no idea who most of you are. Maybe its name changes or being banned and coming back under alts, but most of you people i dont even know.

Anyways im bored and wanted to make this. Been a member on here for over 3 years. A lot of milestones happened in those 3 years.
            Well, I haven't even been here a year yet. I don't know you either but I do like your avatar. Hope they can pull it off this weekend against the Steelers.

Comment

Your idol Martinez is shot.

Comment

You once had more posts than me, believe it or not. Give me yer account, you ain't using it properly.

Comment

Working...
                X