No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    I got Mike in this fight. People tend to forget how Ruslan looked after the TB fight and that's that TB doesn't hit hard. Both fighters get hit a lot but if Mike fights like he did in the second Rios fight he should win.
    Don't forget Tim Bradley has much faster hand speed than Alvarado does. Bradley also threw well over a thousand punches in the Provodnikov fight. Provodnikov will be able to avoid more of Alvarado's punches than he did Bradleys. One reason is due to the difference in speed, the other is the difference in volume. I don't expect Provodnikov to look as bad as he did in the Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

[Click Here To Read More]
      Provodnikov is not likely to go back to FNF anytime soon. He's an exciting fighter. Fans would love to pay and watch him fight. I'd be glad to see boring fighters sent back to FNF. That's where they all logically belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        I got Mike in this fight. People tend to forget how Ruslan looked after the TB fight and that's that TB doesn't hit hard. Both fighters get hit a lot but if Mike fights like he did in the second Rios fight he should win.
        You speak as if Alvarado hits hard. Overall Bradley is a better boxer than Alvarado, Provo should be able to catch him enough to either slow him down enough or stop him.

Comment

Provodnikov by 6th round perforated sphincter

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
            The Alvarado-Provodnikov fight is taking place at 140 lbs.
            Not too happy about that, Ruslan might be drained.

Comment

Another fight of the year candidate?

Comment

Working...
              X