Alexander Dimitrenko vs. Michael Sprott for the European Heavyweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander Dimitrenko vs. Michael Sprott for the European Heavyweight Title

Coming up this Saturday.

Also heavyweight Denis Boytsov and cruiserweight Rakhim Chakhkiev on this card.

Whadda ya recon mate? I always enjoy your spin...bit like listening to the commentators during the pre fight, init? I personally don't see any way for Sprott to secure the W, and to be honest i've never heard of Rakhim....not much of CW fan myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Whadda ya recon mate? I always enjoy your spin...bit like listening to the commentators during the pre fight, init? I personally don't see any way for Sprott to secure the W, and to be honest i've never heard of Rakhim....not much of CW fan myself.
      Chakhkiev is very talented, he won Gold at heavyweight (under 200) in the 2008 Olympics.

Comment

When is boytsov going to step up ffs, hes 28-0 soon to be 29-0 hes been a pro for 7 years now, surley its time to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          When is boytsov going to step up ffs, hes 28-0 soon to be 29-0 hes been a pro for 7 years now, surley its time to step up.
          Boytsov has a **** promoter in Klaus-Peter Kohl (Universum) who is not helping his career along.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Coming up this Saturday.

juan carlos gomez is also fighting "the ding-a-ling man"darnell wilson...i guess wilson ate his way up to heavyweight his last few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              2 hand surgeries...he has tried coming back twice only to re-injure it.they will only put him in vs cans for now.if he wins this fight & gets through unscathed then he will pick up his level of competition.if he hurts his hand again that could be it for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Coming up this Saturday.

Not to mention our old buddy Juan Carlos Gomez.

Comment

sasha should take out sprott say mid -rounds but could happen earlier.his win over sosnowski got his confidence back up so this is a decent test.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
                    Not to mention our old buddy Juan Carlos Gomez.
                    Universum should try to get a contender to fight Gomez, so he can have one last title run.

But I think Kohl doesn't want to pay for decent opponents for his fighters.

In contrast, Sauerland doesn't seem to mind spending a few bucks to have people like Peter and Lyakhovich fight Helenius and have Guinn fight Pulev.

The undercard should be starting in an hour or so - there are 12 fights on this Universum card today.

Link: http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=623766

Comment

Working...
                    X