No announcement yet.

HOF or ATG? Fighters on the Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    Pacquiao and Wladimir are the only ATGs in that list.

Fraud is just that, a Fraud.

JMM beat only one good fighter. After 3 tries.

Oscar is con artist as well.
    Bumperoooo.....

Comment

How can you take someone serious when they say Wlad is an ATG, but Floyd isn't. This place never seems to disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        How can you take someone serious when they say Wlad is an ATG, but Floyd isn't. This place never seems to disappoint.
        Where are you getting that? The poll shows Wlad has less support than Floyd for ATG.

Comment

There's a couple posters in here who said Wlad is an ATG......that's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            There's a couple posters in here who said Wlad is an ATG......that's a joke
            Oh. Well we working with stats here.

Comment

How is Wladimir not an ATG? He's a top 10-15 ATG HW whether yall like it or not. The only blemish in his record IMO, is not rematching Sanders cuz otherwise he's been dominating opponent after opponent. And Just like you F L O M O S like to remind us how Fraud hardly loses rounds, neither does Wladimir and his opponents are top ranked. Not his fault the division is weak, he dominates and usually KOs them.

Comment

And why is Floyd an ATG again? Cuz he barely squeaked by Castillo and beating Corrales and Hernandez who were badly weight drained and over ten years ago at that. Just ridiculous.

Comment

Pacquiao is an ATG. Floyd is an ATG. marquez is in between, he has the skills of an ATG, has one super big win that beats anyone on floyd and pac's resume. but his overall body of work doesnt make up for it. Wlad is a HOF. Oscar is a HOF.

Comment

Lol I must admit this is weird for me, and I may sound like a flowmo. Why the option "Floyd is ATG" missing and replaced with "barely ATG"?

I mean doesnt he deserves the benefit of at least dissecting the idea at least from all of his accomplishments?

Comment

Oscar is an ATG plus he dared to be even greater on taking on the best most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X