No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'll Win a Title First, Then I Want Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
    Why would Gamboa use his name for promotion lol .. None of them are big moneymakers .. So he's calling out Broner cuz he wants no part of him ? Lol ok interesting .. Gamboa smashes demarco easy too .. I agree that broner would be too much for him tho but Gamboa is foreal too

Because the prospects of Gamboa facing Broner is very intriguing and news worthy, that was a dumb ass question. Don't know where you were but didn't Gamboa call out Rios then back out when it was time to get it done? I don't believe Gamboa smashes Demarco especially the way he looked last fight. I guess you believe Gamboa has a rats ass in a dream of a chance to even go the distance with Mayweather? For real to me is not getting knocked down by a nobody then trying to make a case for beating a 2 time champion on the rise. If this aint BS let's see how fast 50 ( the same dude who says Gamboa should face PBF, LMFAO) get's those contracts done. Yeah, I know..........

Comment

i would pick broner, with a carelss defense from gamboa.

Comment

Gamboa should take against uchiyama in early february..then burn or vasquez in may..at that time if adrien pass the test against abril( but I doubt it) he can outbox broner in September..broner never fought anybody ..de marco was weak and his only win was mediocre molina..when he fought one good opponent he loss( ponce de leon) gamboa clearly outbox that guy..

Comment

He is already rated#1 by Boxrec.. At this rate, 2 more fights we will see Gamboa/Broner in 2015. Broner will be in 140 by then. He is killing himself making 135. Dude carries a lot of muscle

Comment

If Gamboa don't want it (anytime next year), Broner vs Pac at 140! Everyone knows Mayweather clowns Pac so lets see what Mayweather lite can do.

What better way to show that pac is not a fool when it comes to counter punchers who have speed, movement and a right hand.

Would be a good test for either man and it would sell. Tune up for Pac and a major test for Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              Because the prospects of Gamboa facing Broner is very intriguing and news worthy, that was a dumb ass question. Don't know where you were but didn't Gamboa call out Rios then back out when it was time to get it done? I don't believe Gamboa smashes Demarco especially the way he looked last fight. I guess you believe Gamboa has a rats ass in a dream of a chance to even go the distance with Mayweather? For real to me is not getting knocked down by a nobody then trying to make a case for beating a 2 time champion on the rise. If this aint BS let's see how fast 50 ( the same dude who says Gamboa should face PBF, LMFAO) get's those contracts done. Yeah, I know..........
              DeMarco has nothing but work rate. Gamboa strolls that fight.

Comment

Broner by KO.

Comment

Working...
                X