Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Per LAT: Roger M. Says Likes Floyd Vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per LAT: Roger M. Says Likes Floyd Vs Bradley?

Not sure if this has been posted, it is from the LA Times, Roger M. Saying he likes Floyd Vs Bradley, and spoke to Bob A.?

Link below

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,968163.story

Why do they constantly act like they don't know who these fighters are?

Asked whether Mayweather Jr. is enthusiastic to fight Gilroy’s Robert Guerrero, who defeated Andre Berto in a gritty performance last month, Roger Mayweather said, “Who is that?”

He beat Berto, Mayweather was told, two knockdowns, flashed a great chin.

“He beat who?” Mayweather cracked.
    I mean I know Roger abuses crack but to pretend he doesn't know who Robert Guerrero or Andre Berto is, is pretty sad.
    Last edited by thuggery; 12-07-2012, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

I mean I know Roger abuses crack but to pretend he doesn't know who Robert Guerrero or Andre Berto is, is pretty sad.
      Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Comment

Not interested.

Comment

floyd wanna fight pac's left overs... I think arum would make bradley/floyd in a second though if floyd really wanted it.... bradley has an awkward style and incredible stamina and conditioning that would give anyone problems

Comment

of all the guys floyd could fight bradley is the worst option, well for the fans anywat, he has no weapon that can hurt floyd. Easy fight for floyd -wide and boring one sided UD. bradley would be lucky to get one round

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              floyd wanna fight pac's left overs... I think arum would make bradley/floyd in a second though if floyd really wanted it.... bradley has an awkward style and incredible stamina and conditioning that would give anyone problems
              Nobody smaller than Floyd is going to give him problems , for a slick fighter he is very strong , people underestimate how physically strong Floyd is .

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

It's an attempt to infer they're on a higher level, when in reality they're all part of the same sport fighting for the same purses and titles.

'pretty sad' sums it up succinctly because everyone knows they follow boxing closely

Comment

Id like to see Bradley get the fight. Not from a boxing prospective but from a social one. Id like to see the brotha get the payday. Floyd only has a year or two left in the ring. Help a brotha out Floyd. I know Bradley isnt the most ideal opponent but I would support that fight.

Comment

I'd rather see Mayweather-Bradley, than Mayweather-Guerrero. Yeah Bradley should have lost to Manny, but Bradley is still Top 10 P4P and has beaten far better fighters than Guerrero. It's a better fight.

I still doubt this happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X