No announcement yet.

KOTV Fluff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOTV Fluff

Just got around to watching Thursdays KOTV and they were doing a top 10 fighters of the year

Guess who got 5th best fighter of the year? Caballero!!! For his DOMINATING Yordan and Litzau!

It's ****.

I have seen it a few times, only because it's so late but they don't even show videos of big fights. Maybe they have a tight budget but no even any clips FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      It's ****.

I have seen it a few times, only because it's so late but they don't even show videos of big fights. Maybe they have a tight budget but no even any clips FFS
      Its pretty whack but ive got BT Vision so i can watch it whenever plus im a boxing junkie. They do show highlights of some fight id never otherwie have seen but yeah no big fights really

I just thought they really dropped the ball with that one tho, its not like a typo this was a fighter of the year ranking with a guy telling you Cab had dominated Litzau on tv!

Comment

I think he deservs that.. I love that man!

Comment

I noticed that aswell incredible

i'm literally watching the TV screaming he didn't dominate Litzau he got exposed

watched the fight again last night aswell

Larry Merchant cracked me up when he was like

"this is unprofessional ducking to get away from punches? what is this? is this supposed to be a world class fighter"

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
            I noticed that aswell incredible

i'm literally watching the TV screaming he didn't dominate Litzau he got exposed

watched the fight again last night aswell

Larry Merchant cracked me up when he was like

"this is unprofessional ducking to get away from punches? what is this? is this supposed to be a world class fighter"
            Lol i was the same i jumped out my seat "What the **** that didnt even happen!" while the missus told me to "calm down u dick." lol

Comment

It was disgraceful!!!!

Comment

Did you see it the week before? They had the top ten knockouts of the year and martinez/williams wasnt in there,i was like wtf!

Comment

This show is so ****.

I don't know if it's worth watching.

I gives me a similar feeling to streaming football on a crappy stream and wondering if it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    Did you see it the week before? They had the top ten knockouts of the year and martinez/williams wasnt in there,i was like wtf!
                    Pffft please that was probably THE KO of the year lol

Its pretty pump to be honest innit!?

Comment

Working...
                    X