No announcement yet.

[BREAKING NEWS-OFFICAL] Israel boards Gaza-bound Rachel Corrie vessel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    Sky News reporting that the Turkish PM will be travelling to Gaza as part of a flotilla while being protected by the Turkish Navy...this is going to get interesting.
    Holy **** are you serious?????

Turkey is Not ****ing Playing around.......

Turkey was Israel's only Muslim Ally.......this is going to get ****ing ugly.....

this is what happens when Israel gets a free pass to do whatever it wants....

The World is AGAINST ISRAEL

Comment

Sky News reporting that the Turkish PM will be travelling to Gaza as part of a flotilla while being protected by the Turkish Navy...this is going to get interesting.
      **** is getting serious.

Comment

GOD BLESS Turkey, Least hope this can be resolved without anymore bloodshed

Comment

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
          GOD BLESS Turkey, Least hope this can be resolved without anymore bloodshed
          God Bless The Irish.......

I hope this doesn't result in war......

Israel needs to break its hold of Gaza.....Free Gaza

Comment

If this is true .... I'm becoming a fan of Turkey!!!!!

Comment

Expect very, very bad things if they attempt to go through with this. Once again I'll reiterate: Israelis DO NOT fuk around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                Expect very, very bad things if they attempt to go through with this. Once again I'll reiterate: Israelis DO NOT fuk around.
                Yep, I don't really see what good this would do if they do try it - it will only worsen the situation.

Sky News now just stressing how this development is coming from reports only at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                  God Bless The Irish.......

I hope this doesn't result in war......

Israel needs to break its hold of Gaza.....Free Gaza
                  free gaza of palestinians.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    free gaza of palestinians.
                    happy to hear it from you , you'r the man tua .

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      And all this is being done in International waters.

Someone remind me again - What is the purpose of the U.N. ????
                      The rules regarding borading in international waters do not apply to ships that have declared their intention to breach a maritime blockade. They are considered fair game from the moment they leave their own waters.

That's like saying "Why can't the police stop stores from overcharging?". Because overcharging ain't against the law.

Comment

Working...
                      X