No announcement yet.

Today I saw The Blind Side and it was really stunning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I saw The Blind Side and it was really stunning

damn i love this kind of films. it is really dramatic in some parts and there are some funny sites. sport dramas are really nice. i am glad that Michael Oher accomplished it to the nfl. i like american football, but i am not a big fan. anybody know how good he is in the nfl? is he some kind of a real good offensive tackle?

paece shao

My gf rented this movie and loved it. Not my style of movie, but it was alright.

Comment

Originally posted by shao.lin View Post
      damn i love this kind of films. it is really dramatic in some parts and there are some funny sites. sport dramas are really nice. i am glad that Michael Oher accomplished it to the nfl. i like american football, but i am not a big fan. anybody know how good he is in the nfl? is he some kind of a real good offensive tackle?

paece shao
      I downloaded the movie off of here like 2 weeks ago but still havent watched it yet. I never watch anything unless I burn it to DVD and I havent done that with this movie yet. Last year he was just a rookie but one of the best rookies in the league as he started every game. He has Pro Bowl or All Star type talent for the future. Too bad that Bullock is in the news for all that other **** now though, lol

Comment

It is a good movie, a bit slow paced but all in all worth seeing. I can't really stand Bullock but this time it didn't stop me from enjoying the movie. I read somewhere that Oher had a bit of a problem with the way he was portrayed, all silent and stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X