No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer Likes Alexander Over Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?
    What more can you say brotha!!! Mayweather is not gona chase Alexander arround the ring, borring fest fight. at least Guerrero will try and do damage unlike Devon.... Mayweather still whoops either arsses, but will be more entretaining with Robert by far.

Comment

hey genius.... thats a BRILLIANT idea. send a sub-par "talented" boxer to try to OUTBOX a master boxer???? it seems they want to c0ckblock robert from a nice payday, IMO. the pain is still fresh i see.

i would rather see robert try to rough up floyd the way he did to berto, not saying he could... but at least it will be entertaining. plenty for floyd to counter.

Comment

Damn Berto man, he was undefeated his swagger was off the charts, now he is just a hater.

Comment

Guerrero would treat Alexander like he did Berto and Alexander would quit even earlier than he did vs Bradley.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Still butt hurt i see!
            lol ya you aint lyin on that one

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              What more can you say brotha!!! Mayweather is not gona chase Alexander arround the ring, borring fest fight. at least Guerrero will try and do damage unlike Devon.... Mayweather still whoops either arsses, but will be more entretaining with Robert by far.
              i know id rather see robert get beat up i never did like him for some reason just seems like a moron i guess

Comment

Man **** any and everything Berto's trainer has to say about anything besides his ass being FIRED. The way Berto has never progressed as a fighter speaks volumes about the guy who gave this comment. The guy has no room to talk about anything with the way Berto has been performing and his last fight was a travesty. His comments mean **** all to everyone with some sense.

Comment

Run Floyd Run!!!

It seems pretty obvious to me that after the grueling fight that he had against Cotto, the last thing that Floyd wants is another tough inside fight. Sure Alexander may be a more skilled technical boxer but Guerrero is tougher by far. Alexander cries about "it Burns!" while Guerrero gets inside and takes em and dishes em. Regardless of who he fights Floyd probably wins but his choice is between an easy win against Chicken Alexander or a tough bloody win against Guerrero.

Comment

tony Morgan

Tony Morgan is the reason Berto can't reach the next level how can he talk

Comment

the ghost

The ghost would be a more exciting fight

Comment

Working...
                      X