VIDEO: *****e muslim cuts his back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    So is Iraq,80% shias....
    Yes Iraq about is %80 shia , Azerbaijan %90 , Iran %90 .

Comment

Pakistan is 20% Shia. Mostly very moderate ones mind you. The President is a Shia.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Shia's are a small minority as Terrel said. Even amongst that minority, crazies like that are a minority again. Please dont malign Islam over the actions of a few folk like this.
        I've no intention of maligning Islam. I just can't understand how such fanatic go that far.

Comment

Allah Akbar, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Yes, I dont think one can say they are out and out banished from Islam. Not many scholars take that view. They are misguided, that is all. A few extreme ones may hold beliefs that push them over the edge, but safe to say only that they deviate from Islamic orthodoxy and may Allah guide them.
            Yes I agree..

I have a good friend who's a shiia Muslim he's half Turk half Iraqi...

I don't care what they do each to his own I guess but some of them are really against the caliphs Khattab RAA,AbuBakr RAA and Ottman RAA..but not all of them..from what I know is that the shiia Muslims them self have divided into lots of different sects just like the sufis.

Comment

I really wish I hadn't clicked that link, that second hit he does on his back, where his back just opens up wasn't a good thing to see.

Crazy bastards. Why do they do it?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                I've no intention of maligning Islam. I just can't understand how such fanatic go that far.
                You got fanatics in every religion bro..

I've seen some really messed up stuff they do in the Philippinnes ..one guy got himself nailed to the cross..that again has nothing to do with the bible or Jesus..it's just that every religion has many misguided people...just look at Derranged..he's a Jew who loves to smell butts from fat girls..some people are just weird.

Comment

what the **** was the point of this? why would you intentionally cut your own back like that lmao

Comment

Time in the hospital for you.....what a dumbass.

Comment

Shias are muslims, those who say otherwise are wrong.

I think they hit themselves to feel the pain and suffering key figureheads pain felt in the past, as they were slaughtered. They are doing it to themselves, if they believe in it then let it be. No point saying they aren't muslims, when they believe in the same God as you.

Comment

Working...
                      X