No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Mendez and D. Livingston Already Talking Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Mendez and D. Livingston Already Talking Rematch

Following an unsatisfying ending to last Saturday’s Solo Boxeo main event between California-based super middleweights Paul Mendez (10-2-1, 4 KOs) and DonYil Livingston (8-2-1, 4 KOs) in Woodland, Calif., both fighters have already commenced talks of a rematch.

“I got a lot of respect for DonYil. Like I said on TV, if he wants a rematch, I’ll give him one,” Mendez told BoxingScene.com. “It will give me an opportunity to win it even more convincingly and clearly the second the time around.” [Click Here To Read More]

I was wondering how Mendez got what looked to be a gift draw against the slightly smaller Dmitry Chudinov, as I thought Chudinov was the touted prospect & Mendez an 'opponent', & that rarely happens in such circumstances.
    Turns out Mendez is with Garcia boxing...

Good fight & was impressed with Mendez, but Chudinov appeared to win it solidly...

Comment

Chudinov won at least 5 rounds out of 6 vs. fraud mendez , after that fight anybody who fights mendes in california is not in good mind . i wonder why california comission turnes their eyes away on such terrible decisions . people behind mendez must have influence on comission and it has to be investigated .

Comment

Working...
      X