Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Eyes Big HBO Fight in The Fall, Prefers Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Eyes Big HBO Fight in The Fall, Prefers Carl Froch

If Kelly Pavlik handles his business against Will Rosinsky on July 7, the former middleweight champion expects to secure a high-profile fight that’ll be scheduled for sometime in the fall.

Of all the options in the deep super middleweight division, Pavlik’s preference is to challenge another fighter who has knocked out Jermain Taylor. He knows, however, that he might have to settle for someone other than Carl Froch if Froch pursues rematches against Mikkel Kessler or Lucian Bute.

[Click Here To Read More]

That would be a good fight. I like both guys a lot so IDK who I'd be rooting for.

Comment

I prefer Froch too, so you can be punished for your mouth.

Comment

I like both fighters ....if it happens, hopefully Pavlik makes it competitive

Comment

translation:

"dont put me in there with andre ward. he box my doors off
          i still trust my power and chin. i want to fight carl froch."

should be a fun fight, but i can see froch stopping pavlik at this stage.

the closest thing to carl froch that pavlik has fought..?
          bernard hopkins.

Comment

It's an EASY fight for Froch, Pavlik will get manhandled. But it's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              Exactly, Froch is like white Bernard Hopkins .
              I hope it gets made, I can see Froch going to U.S to fight Pavlik if it's aired on HBO, very good interesting fight.

nottingham slick

cant wait to see froch on HBO
              larry merchant lives for guys like carl froch. lampley will appreciate as well. and rachel cordingly will be featured at least a few times in between the rounds.

in terms of boxing wifeys/gf's it's cordingly, ms jackson, and no others.

kelly's got to get past rosinsky first
              i saw him box live. he's got a hell of a chin. those shots he took from rodriguez have sent guys home. i've seen rodriguez fight live between five and ten times. basically every fight that he's had locally i've been ringside
              Last edited by New England; 06-29-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                nottingham slick

cant wait to see froch on HBO
                larry merchant lives for guys like carl froch. lampley will appreciate as well. and rachel cordingly will be featured at least a few times in between the rounds.

in terms of boxing wifeys/gf's it's cordingly, ms jackson, and no others.

Bull*****. Mosley's gurl & that's not debatable.

Comment

did someone just say man face Ms.Jackson was better than Bella Gonzalez?

Last edited by LeG00N; 06-29-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    [/B]

Bull*****. Mosley's gurl & that's not debatable.

he's retired now, but she's on the level certainly.

if you want to head that rout, robin givens wins the thread. she was a flippin actress.

bella gonzales can only make money with her looks when she's in revealing clothing. givens was a beautiful woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X