No announcement yet.

OK we all know that shane was old and inactive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK we all know that shane was old and inactive

but it was a dominating win against.......shane.....know lets put his win into perspective....................

Larry Merchant are you drunk again?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      but it was a dominating win against.......shane.....know lets put his win into perspective....................
      Now he's old, but a few months ago Floyd was ducking him...Right

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
        Larry Merchant are you drunk again?
        its true.....its PAC v.s. Oscar ................pretty boy version

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          Now he's old, but a few months ago Floyd was ducking him...Right
          yes props to floyd for fighting him though................

Comment

Now he's old because Floyd made him look slow and old. Would you still say the same thing if Mosley beats Berto?

Now he's too old, but a few months ago he was too good for Pac and some members here said he would beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
              Now he's old because Floyd made him look slow and old. Would you still say the same thing if Mosley beats Berto?

Now he's too old, but a few months ago he was too good for Pac and some members here said he would beat Floyd.
              oscar pac................analogy...............whats your stand before and after the fight????

Comment

i said before the fight he shouldn't fight shane because of the excuses that would be made after he won and the only way he'd get credit was if he dominated looks like i was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  i said before the fight he shouldn't fight shane because of the excuses that would be made after he won and the only way he'd get credit was if he dominated looks like i was wrong.
                  floyd is given credit............but please.....lets not pretend that was a prime shane out there..................lol........................ yeah

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    oscar pac................analogy...............whats your stand before and after the fight????
                    I picked Pac to win the fight against Oscar because Pac is too fast and I knew Oscar was going to have problems making weight. DLH has been past prime for a while now.

Mosley was the best WW, super champ, and #3 p4p before his fight with Floyd. Mosley is past his prime, but don't act like he's a washed up fighter because Mosley is still a very good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X