Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan 4 weeks out, (Lookin too big/top heavy imo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd???????

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      I thought it was a joke/Kahn bashing thread when I saw those pics. What crowd is he trying to appeal to by posing like that? Yikes...
      Probably trying to win over all the gay fans that pac has lost lol

Comment

He weighed 149lbs WBC 30 day weigh in, only 9lbs over the weight he is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaso View Post
          The point isn't if he will or won't make weight. The problem is he is pretty muscular in those pictures and it's likely to slow him down. His arms look on par with Bradleys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaso View Post
            i dodnt know that, where did you see this?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post

^^^
              wtf? his biceps look kinda big, i think he will be alot slower in this fight.
              Amir looks like a body builder in this pic. Not a good move IMO.

Comment

Khan looks jacked, never had that type of muscular definition. He's going for the stoppage, but he might gas out faster. He might've opened the door wide open for an upset to occur. Garcia better be ready to bite down on his mouthpiece and go in if Khan gasses.

Comment

Hey if any ones going to notice ANY change in Khan's body it will be vcvc.

Comment

It is starting to resemble the dark old days of the LW reign when he would boast about his body fat being 2% or some sh-t.

I don't know, though. I find it hard to believe than Khan, Roach and this new S & C guy between them don't understand the dangers of getting too bulky and losing speed. It's hard to imagine them just going along and messing things up in a way that looks obvious to us. These guys are professionals, they know better than us.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                      Hey if any ones going to notice ANY change in Khan's body it will be vcvc.
                      great post., dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X