Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Chisora is Sick in The Head, It's Been a Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali: Chisora is Sick in The Head, It's Been a Nightmare

Vitali Klitschko has opened the door for a rematch with Dereck Chisora by claiming the Briton "still needs real punishment from me".

[Click Here To Read More]

A few months in a psychiatric facility might help Chisora.

Comment

I like Derick Chisorthug's gangster ways, he's a true thug. But he has to change his ways, he's a proffessional boxer. I like him selling himself by being a tough guy, I'm down with that, more boxers should do that. But he crossed the line withe shooting and burning threats. He should just do some good ol trash talking. I think he just doesn't know how to respond to some things so he reacts physically. When David Haye called him a loser and mentioned his loss to Fury, he flipped, he didn't know how to one-up Haye on that one with words so he went up to him to hit him instead.

Comment

I don't want to see this fight again, let Chisora fight Wladimir, Vitali fight Haye.

Comment

when i heard he spanked his gf i knew he was off???

Comment

Well he cant sell fights by winning so he acts like a nut

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I like Derick Chisorthug's gangster ways, he's a true thug. But he has to change his ways, he's a proffessional boxer. I like him selling himself by being a tough guy, I'm down with that, more boxers should do that. But he crossed the line withe shooting and burning threats. He should just do some good ol trash talking. I think he just doesn't know how to respond to some things so he reacts physically. When David Haye called him a loser and mentioned his loss to Fury, he flipped, he didn't know how to one-up Haye on that one with words so he went up to him to hit him instead.
              Lame. Being "gangster" or a "thug" isn't an accomplishment, it's moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I don't want to see this fight again, let Chisora fight Wladimir, Vitali fight Haye.
                I agree with this

Comment

Vitali was getting backed up throughout he was even being bullied by Chisora for parts of the fight.

Chisora a guy with only 18 pro fights and hardly any amateur experience I think if Chisora has a couple more fights and then gets Vitali again, Vitali may very well be the one getting punished!

Comment

The Klitschko's Manager is a *****, first Vitali wants to knock David Haye out and the fight never gets made and now Vitali wants to knock out Chisora again but that fight will never be made due to Bernd what a shame, Vitali is living through his manager's official statements.

Comment

Working...
                    X