No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: I'm Going To Let May Hands Go With Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: I'm Going To Let May Hands Go With Green

Antonio Tarver has promised fight fans will see a different fighter then he makes his cruiserweight debut later this month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tarver if you lose to Danny Green retire Asap

Comment

Tarver best not do a David Haye on us.

Comment

hopefully tarver has enough left to beat green and will put a stop to him targeting old over the hill fighters

Comment

Tarver will be found wanting for energy, even in a slow motion fight. Granny Deen by decision.

Comment

Tarver frustrates me. I am actually ok with him commentating...but his fighting in recent years lacks passion.

He's too relaxed and for a period I think got too focused on landing more Jones KO2ish shots on all of his opponents and we all bought into that. But really he's more of a natural boxer.

I only want to see the Tarver that fought Jones in their first fight. But I think he's passed that.

Comment

Fix the title.

Comment

Does anyone have any videos or pics of him training? I want to see what kind of shape he is in because he's talking as if he's back in prime shape, but the last time he was fighting it was heavyweight and he also claimed to be in great physical shape but we all know how slow and weak he looked.

Comment

who the **** wants to see Tarver?

Green is going to kill this bum. He is a disgrace for the decaying sport. I'll like to see Green make a very lucrative fight like he deserve. He's been underestimated even when he is one of the best pfp at the time. Why does he has to fight this bum? nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X