• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    He let them hands go bro. Told you.
    where my 300k *****!!!!??? pay up!!!!

Comment

man you guys are some true haters in my opinion it was a great performance by mayweather and he deserves tons of credit, coming from a former floyd hater but u got to admit that the welter division on has 2 stars and i hope they fight

Comment

Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
        man you guys are some true haters in my opinion it was a great performance by mayweather and he deserves tons of credit, coming from a former floyd hater but u got to admit that the welter division on has 2 stars and i hope they fight
        Right on. Thanks for being one of the REALISTS.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
          Hey,

Shane was the guy everybody said he had to fight. Floyd fought him, and beat the **** and piss out of him.

The other great guy currently operating at the weight (or his team, at least) didn't want to know Shane.

So you can only give Floyd credit. He didn't just edge it, he didn't 'potshot' or 'run', he mixed it up and gave an assured, dominant welterweight performance. A heavy hand at the weight is all he lacks . . . if he had it, Shane would've been handed his first stoppage loss tonight, because Floyd was teeing off at times.

Excellent win. No excuses.
          In the 10th round it looked like Shane was about to go... the body shot he landed seemed to take a lot outta Shane, and in that round whenever he through he landed clearly, that was his best opportunity to stop Shane, but Floyd doesn't tend to force the stoppage, he lets it come naturally.

Comment

bump..................

Comment

lol there he go again

Comment

Working...
              X