Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows secret spy software on millions of Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    ..........and Samdung try so hard to copy Apple that they use android (spyware included) on phones made to look like iPhones.......LOL!
    Apple started to make Android compatible ****
    Apple is going to put your phone on lockdown in the future when you are at concerts
    Apple already has every right taken over you as it is.

Don't think about me hating on Apple and loving Android, because they both suck but this Apple being bulletproof is the only continuation of being not able to do anything with the phone except for what Apple wants you to, while on the other hand Android gives you possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      ipod touch > ****ty MP3 players that barely work.
      And my $30 Sansa Clip+ sounds better than your touch (you know, the reason to have an MP3 player)...oh yea, I even have an SD card slot!

Comment

Tribalistic and slavish devotion to brands is a bit infantile and sad, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Tribalistic and slavish devotion to brands is a bit infantile and sad, don't you think?
          Its always been like this, people tend to sheep up and split up between 2 sides.

Comment

http://www.spywared.com/news/privacy...anger-733.html
            http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives...ing_on_you.php

This is old news to iPhone users...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
              Its always been like this, people tend to sheep up and split up between 2 sides.
              I remember Sega/Nintendo and Commodore/Sinclair, I know this. People do it now with PS3 and Xbox360. I remember I owned a Genesis/Megadrive and some clown down the street owned the "superior" Super Nintendo. Well I wanted to play Golden Axe and Sonic and Madden so my system suited me just fine.

Comment

I remember Sega/Nintendo and Commodore/Sinclair, I know this. People do it now with PS3 and Xbox360. I remember I owned a Genesis/Megadrive and some clown down the street owned the "superior" Super Nintendo. Well I wanted to play Golden Axe and Sonic and Madden so my system suited me just fine.
                And while you little pricks were bickering about who's system was better, I was at home enjoying my Turbo Grafx

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  And while you little pricks were bickering about who's system was better, I was at home enjoying my Turbo Grafx
                  I hope you enjoyed spending $200 for each of the two available games on that system

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                    Apple started to make Android compatible ****
                    Apple is going to put your phone on lockdown in the future when you are at concerts
                    Apple already has every right taken over you as it is.

Don't think about me hating on Apple and loving Android, because they both suck but this Apple being bulletproof is the only continuation of being not able to do anything with the phone except for what Apple wants you to, while on the other hand Android gives you possibilities.

These rip off phones will give you the possibility to get viruses and get spied on easier that's for sure.

Apple has helped to secure their phones because they know there is even greater threat to mobile devices.

Comment

I hope you enjoyed spending $200 for each of the two available games on that system
                      turbo graphyx was the bomb.

and the games wasn't that expensive.

plus the cool thing is the gameboy version of the turbo graphyx plays the same card (it was a credit card sized game) as the home version.

so when you had the portable version you didn't need to buy games for it if you already had the home version.

bonks adventure , blazing lazers , bloody wolf.....

bomb ass games in their day.

Comment

Working...
                      X