Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Resume. Is it top 5 among the last 20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's Resume. Is it top 5 among the last 20 years?

Can you name five fighters with a better resume :All Weight classes than Floyd Mayweather since 1992?

Without bias:
    My top 7 resumes of the last 20 years.

In no particular order:
    Whitaker
    Holyfield
    Lewis
    Pacquaio
    Hopkins
    Floyd
    Oscar

(Morales and Barrera could finish out the top 10)
    Yes
    38.71%
    No
    61.29%

In terms of overall best fighter, Floyd is way up there.

At his very best, in his best weight class Floyd was almost unbeatable. So was Lewis and Roy Jones Jr. I feel that at LW-h2h Floyd is equal to Lewis h2h HW and Roy H2H =SMW

But in terms of resume, there is no way he's top 3 over the last 20 years and I think it's a bit difficult to put him as top 5.

Comment

No it isnt.......

Comment

Yes it is..

Comment

Nope............

Comment

He is the only 1 on that list with 8 world titles and 0 loses,no brutal ko's no loses to B or C level fighters,no loses to cab drivers and no cocaine habit,He is a consistent professional and has been p4p top 10 sine 1998

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              He is the only 1 on that list with 8 world titles and 0 loses,no brutal ko's no loses to B or C level fighters,no loses to cab drivers and no cocaine habit,He is a consistent professional and has been p4p top 10 sine 1998
              titles don't mean ****, remember? that's out of floyd's own mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                So what you are really saying is Floyd's resume is actually GREATER than everyone over the last 20 years.. Not top 5. But top 1 right?

If Lewis had taken things more carefully and never lost to Rahman and if he was allowed to continue and beat Mccall in that first fight.... Would he be the Goat?

Comment

Calzaghe is #2 and Chris john is #1, thats a fact

Comment

I voted yes. I would say below Whitaker and arguably Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X