Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't believe some people think Khan will beat Peterson in a rematch. Utter BS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe some people think Khan will beat Peterson in a rematch. Utter BS!

If you can tell me one good reason why Khan could beat Peterson in their rematch, I will give you karma and points.

It's just not possible. The only people that put their money where their mouth is when it comes in a rematch-sense is Roy Jones when he KO'd Griffin in a rematch and recently Martinez against P. Williams. No way Khan on the same level to any of those guys, this mofo talking like he's the next coming of Tyson. Boasting about how he's sparring middleweights, when once upon a time ago he was getting knocked out by Prescott.

I can't see Khan winning at all. Peterson's got his number, just like JMM has Pacquaio's.

He almost beat him with 2 points deducted.

He most certainly can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He almost beat him with 2 points deducted.

He most certainly can beat him.
      What can Khan do to beat Peterson? I just don't see it.

Khan's flaws are unchangeable; whereas Peterson's are.

All Peterson needs to do, and know he's working on, is lead with a jab and show head movement as he works his way on the inside. This is what his trainer was asking for in the fight a lot. This is what I'm sure they're working on. How is Khan going to respond to that?

Comment

He already beat him you fail. I don't need your karma or your points. Next

Comment

it was a super close fight and you think its impossible? really?

Comment

I struggle to understand how someone can go from getting knocked out a few fights ago to taking bombs from a middleweight. It just baffles me in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              What can Khan do to beat Peterson? I just don't see it.

Khan's flaws are unchangeable; whereas Peterson's are.

All Peterson needs to do, and know he's working on, is lead with a jab and show head movement as he works his way on the inside. This is what his trainer was asking for in the fight a lot. This is what I'm sure they're working on. How is Khan going to respond to that?
              Khan's got to move in and out more instead of retreating. He has the ability to do that.

Like I said, Khan almost beat him the first time with 2 point's deducted. He hurt him a few times also.

Also consider that Peterson is not going to be allowed to work inside as much as he did in Washington when they fight in Vegas.

I think Khan will win, I don't rule Peterson out of course. But it's foolish to suggest Khan has no chance in the rematch.

He has a great chance.

Comment

Both guys have a chance to win, i think Khan wins in May because he's the better boxer and provided he makes some adjustments (like not sitting on the ropes absorbing shots) he should take it. Plus we're not in DC

Going to bump this after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  it was a super close fight and you think its impossible? really?
                  Khan was fortunate Peterson didn't bring his A game.

If Peterson shows a little more head movement and more use of the jab. This rematch is his in the bag. He should win by KO. I'd be disappointed if he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    I struggle to understand how someone can go from getting knocked out a few fights ago to taking bombs from a middleweight. It just baffles me in all honesty.
                    What you getting at son? Just come out and say it

Comment

Working...
                    X