Edwin Valero - could've been a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    what about women beaters?
    Women beaters and child molersters should all be put in a gas chamber together!! I would gladly turn the gas on!! would feel no remorse in doing so...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Women beaters and child molersters should all be put in a gas chamber together!! I would gladly turn the gas on!! would feel no remorse in doing so...
      lots of atg boxers were accused or were actual wifebeaters tbh, like one of my favs carlos monzon. the man actually killed his wife. obviously not a fan of him outside of the ring, especially after his retirement when stuff like this happened, but his time inside the ring was something. most of these guys were messed up though due to drugs, alcohol, or probably mental problems after boxing. sad thing to have happen.

Comment

Whoever gave this thread 1 star has a little ass dick.

No other explaination.

Comment

just got around to watching demarco/valero again. man, what a trooper for fighting through that nasty ass cut in round 2. this guy brought entertainment for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            just got around to watching demarco/valero again. man, what a trooper for fighting through that nasty ass cut in round 2. this guy brought entertainment for sure.

dude was a ko waiting to happen. sort of like segura but with more skills. It just takes some one who takes his punches and hits hard. I think soto despite the hate he gets would of been that guy near his weight class. he has a great chin and hits hard.

Comment

valero deserves a spot in canastota

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                dude was a ko waiting to happen. sort of like segura but with more skills. It just takes some one who takes his punches and hits hard. I think soto despite the hate he gets would of been that guy near his weight class. he has a great chin and hits hard.
                Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                  what experience or knowledge qualifies you to make such assertions
                  My ability to read and inform myself

Picture related

Comment

I don't want to get into his personal life but as a boxer I do think he was entertaining. I love watching his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      My ability to read and inform myself

Picture related

that is the generic description of pretty much any jail in any 3rd world country

Comment

Working...
                      X