No announcement yet.

Let's Take A Minute To Show Floyd Mayweather Some Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Showing him your support will just encourage him to do more crimes. Let him serve the punishment so he can learn this important lesson in life. Floyd is no saint and guilty to all his crimes. Everybody knows that except those in denial.
    Unless you were there to witness the incident first hand, i suggest you stop speaking like you know all the ins and outs of what happened.

It's amazing how gullable and naiive some of you are. You've obviously never dealt with a scandalous female before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      "Makaveli" not "Makavelli" and show some respect when you speak on the 7 time world champion and greatest fighter of his generation.
      **** floyd, lol, nyahahaha he gets no respect from anybody that matters, lol, only gay azz faags like you give floyd respect and plenty of gay love aswell, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        "Makaveli" not "Makavelli" and show some respect when you speak on the 7 time world champion and greatest fighter of his generation.

i know how it's spelled you queer

and **** your respect...**** you and floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          **** floyd, lol, nyahahaha he gets no respect from anybody that matters, lol, only gay azz faags like you give floyd respect and plenty of gay love aswell, lol, nyahahaha
          When you come across this childish and have such poor grammar you actually do Floyd a service by hating on him so thanks for this post.

+1 Karma for you.

Comment

Damn, when's the last time Mr. President made a thread?

Comment

Floyd is a douchebag and if he beat up his wife, he deserves whatever sentence the law hands him.

....but goddamn can that man fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i know how it's spelled you queer

and **** your respect...**** you and floyd
                floyd is definitely a queer, mr. president told me himself via pm message, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

#freemoney

Comment

I support him 100%. I would have done the same thing if a woman is spending my money, and then have the adasity to tell me to my face that she is f#$king another man. She got just what she deserve.You punks on here are just yes men and will fall for any bull****. I respect a real man. Any real man would not accept such dissrespect. In most countries a woman would be killed or burned for such actions. Surely a little roughing up want hurt her. We got your back MONEY.
                    Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 12-20-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      floyd is definitely a queer, mr. president told me himself via pm message, lol, nyahahaha

man **** the TS and his 'lets all suck floyd's c0ck' thread

Comment

Working...
                      X