Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says Matthysse is the same as Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah is going to destroy Garcia though. Im not sure why anyone cares about another fight now. Garcia won't beat Judah.

Judah has to much speed and unlike Khan is to scared/smart? to stay within range ever. Plus his chin is better.

Comment

Talk about stealing my thread from ESB

Better check under your bed at night

Would be fine with it if you atleast changed some wording... Just lazy. did you even watch the video?
      Last edited by miniq; 11-20-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
        Danny needs to STFU. He is talking far too much now.

he's the champ, whats he supposed to do, sit quietly? trash talk gets you publicity and it gets you hype, which in turn gets your more money. whats hard to understand about that? should swifty just sit back and relax and not be in the media and hope to continue growing in popularity. yea that makes sense

no Fuckin shit hes gonna clown other fighters and say hes gonna KO them, thats what champs do, they say they are gonna beat ANYBODY

"Hey Danny, what you think about Rios or Mathysse?" - Reporter
        "Oh I dono, I think they are both tough and Im weaker and they would both beat me!" - Garcia

yea that sounds a whole lot better for his brand

learn marketing and selling yourself you hatin twats!

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
          Judah is going to destroy Garcia though. Im not sure why anyone cares about another fight now. Garcia won't beat Judah.

Judah has to much speed and unlike Khan is to scared/smart? to stay within range ever. Plus his chin is better.
          care to bet? garcia is gonna KO judah or make him quit. one or the other. hyped and overrated vernon paris is not swifty...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            care to bet? garcia is gonna KO judah or make him quit. one or the other. hyped and overrated vernon paris is not swifty...
            I would bet if I had anything to bet with. We can just do a friendly sig bet if you wish.

I will probably throw 40-50 bucks at my betting site on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
              I would bet if I had anything to bet with. We can just do a friendly sig bet if you wish.

I will probably throw 40-50 bucks at my betting site on it.
              hmm i see you have little points. well whatever then, it'll just be a gentleman's bet then. I'll just find you after garcia bulldozes judah, talk a little smack, and then it'll be all good

Comment

I didn't know Garcia Judah, was announced yet.

But man, if you really believe Judah is going to beat Garcia, just place a bet with any bookie, the odds will be great. But, you'll probably lose that bet.

I think Garcia is probably going to destroy Zab. Judah is old and has been through too much, he's far from the fighter he once was.

I was hoping Garcia would take on a top 140 pounder, but I fear Garcia might be put into the same protective cage as Canelo has been put in.

Comment

Lol this kid knocks out Amir Khan, who my grandmother could knock out, and a faded Erik Morales and now he thinks he's some kind of beast? Matthyse would rip him up, and that's exactly why he's fighting Zab Judah. Garcia is an overrated, weird hairline having bum.

Comment

so fight them dude.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Mule Deer

You're seriously defending Garcia while calling someone else hyped and overrated? Zzzz

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X