Movies
    Predator
    Friday the 13th series
    Terminator
    Rocky III & IV
    Aliens
    Above the Law

Comment

A great decade for boxing too, but I guess that opinion goes in another section.

Comment

Alphaville, The empire strikes back, indian jones the entire trilogy (part 4 never happened) the cure, hewy louis and the news, back to the future pt 1, myself being born, magic johnson, making out with crystal my moms friends daughter that was my age i was 4 hell yeah.

Comment

Favorite 80's show is The Cosby Show.

Comment

I seen a rerun of the a team and it had Ray Mancini and Ken Norton. Show was bad but when it was originally on it didn't seem that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
              By far the best Tv shows ever came from the 80's ..Perfect strangers lmao how do i remember that
              Good one... never thought anybody other than me appreciated this comedy show... nice clean laugh all episodes...

Gotta love em....

TV SHOWS
              ----------
              Airwolf
              KNightRider (the youger Hasselhoff before he became the cheesy lifeguard)
              Miami Vice
              McGuyver
              Twilight Zone
              Mission Impossible (2nd series)
              Blue Thunder
              A-Team
              Prince of Bel-Air (Will Smith with the bad hair-"do!")
              Murder She Wrote
              ALF
              CHEERS!

MUSIC
              ------

A-HA, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Fra Lippo... and the rest of the British Wave Acts
              Posion
              GnR
              Skid Row
              Metallica (b4 the Black album)
              Aerosmith (pre-Get a Grip)
              AC/DC (still rockin'!)
              Eagles
              Chicago
              U2
              "USA for AFRICA" - (not a band but worth the mention with the all star cast)
              Van Halen
              Red Hot Chilli Peppers
              R.E.M. (love em)
              Culture Club (was still clueless that the "Boy" wus a ***)
              Swing Out Sisters & Bangles (both my sisters favorite)

Comment

But the most memries i had with the 80's is probably the ARCADES...

what with all the time spent between and after classes playing PACMAN.... GALAXIAN/GALAGA.... SPACE INVADERS....ASTEROIDS....PACMAN.... GALAXIAN/GALAGA.... SPACE INVADERS....ASTEROIDS....PACMAN.... GALAXIAN/GALAGA.... SPACE INVADERS....ASTEROIDS....PACMAN.... GALAXIAN/GALAGA.... SPACE INVADERS....ASTEROIDS....PACMAN.... ........ im getting nowhere......

Comment

Michael Jackson!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
                    What were your favorite TV shows, music, movies etc
                    Well, from the later half of the 80's I remembers being introduced to British Comedy. I loved "The Young Ones". Couldn't get enough of them.....actually have 9 episodes on VHS somewhere. Also, Monte Python's Flying Circus....and the movies followed soon after, even though I was more than ten years behind.

...just remembered Dr. Who, man I loved that show. Dukes of Hazzard, Quantam Leap, can't remember if Battle Star Galactica was in the 70's or the 80's. Threes Company, that show with Michael J. Fox as Alex Keaton.

Music: Loved Huey Lewis and the News early on. Then I discovered Joe Walsh....and my life changed. Next thing you know I was listening to Clapton, Hendrix, Zeplin, the Who, Cream, James Gang,... (yeah, I know; but I heard him in the 80's). Alright 80's music...hmmmm. Don't tell anyone; but I did like Bon Jovi for a minute....and Whitesnake, Poison, Europe, Whoodini, Run DMC, L.L. Cool J, Cameo, Prince and the Revolution, NPG, Morris Day and the Time.

Movies: E.T....first movie I ever saw in a theater, Return of the Jedi, Rocky IV, until I saw the first 2, Rocky III also. Let's see....oh yeah, all the Indiana Jones movies, Romancing the Stone, 48 Hours, Lethal Weapon, The Last Dragon, Big Trouble in Little China, Running Scared with Gregory Hines and Billy Crystal, Terminator, Rambo, Missing in Action, and more I'm sure I can't remember.

.....sorry, college came soon after the 80's and I've lost a few brain cells.

Comment

Huh. Guess nobody hangs out here anymore.

That's kinda sad. I always enjoyed this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X