Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been watching some of Mathebula's fights. He's pretty good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Sorry man, but I think it's stupid to say that fighter should only take fights against fighters that have tough style for him.
    the thing with donaire is hes been taking tune ups for that last year or so. mathebula is a tune up as well. no matter how many ppl on this site like to tout these awkward fighters like theres something unique about them, mathebula doesnt stand a chance against donaire. in fact, there are only 4 fighters at 126, which was a relatively weak weight clas, that stand a chance against donaire presently. why hes wasting time with mathebula is anyones guess. its another win for donaire. bottom line.

Comment

to put it in perspective, donaire vs. mathebula would be the same level of fight as floyd or manny vs. a guy like malignaggi or alexander. its an ehh fight.

Comment

I'll rather think that you make no sense to be honest, but no offence .
        Also the fact that you saw Ndlovu winning is pretty shocking and calling it outboxing leaves me speachless...
        He's showing a surprising lack of boxing IQ. Just wow Bot.

Did you even watch the fight?

Comment

I'll rather think that you make no sense to be honest, but no offence .
          Also the fact that you saw Ndlovu winning is pretty shocking and calling it outboxing leaves me speachless...
          you're trying to throw personal shots at this point did my post upset you?

i am only interested in logic debates............

i felt that mathebula threw more shots but ndlovu landed the much more quality shots.

the fight was close & i felt ndlovu won a close competitive fight.

we have different opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            you're trying to throw personal shots at this point did my post upset you?

i am only interested in logic debates............

i felt that mathebula threw more shots but ndlovu landed the much more quality shots.

the fight was close & i felt ndlovu won a close competitive fight.

cry all u want.

we have different opinions.
            That's pretty weak opinion and it seems to put you Math criticism into a different light.

Can't take you serious on this anymore dude. You've left the realm of logic botty.

Comment

Phantom, do you know if there is somewhere online I can watch the Cab fight?
              Honestly, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of Donaire will destroy this guy because I just don't know that much about Mathebula.
              I'm going to rewatch the Ndlove fight tomorrow to get a feel for Saturday

Comment

I'll be back to bump this thread after the fight...................

Comment

His length and style will trouble Donaire, but I still think Donaire will find a way to win, not sure how impressively he does it however.

Comment

I had enough with watching the 1st round... How is this dude a champion? If Donaire doesn't drop this guy or stop him, his stock will drop EVEN MORE in my book.

Comment

The people saying Mathebula is awkward and will give Donaire problems are the Donaire fans giving Donaire an excuse to fight this guy and not make him look bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X