No announcement yet.

New Video: Nonito Donaire Talks about Mayweather-Ortiz Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Nonito Donaire Talks about Mayweather-Ortiz Controversy

Hey everyone, I interviewed Nonito Donaire a few hours ago at his hotel in New York, here is a teaser of the coverage I have, enjoy!

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
    Hey everyone, I interviewed Nonito Donaire a few hours ago at his hotel in New York, here is a teaser of the coverage I have, enjoy!

Nonito makes a good point, I still think Cortez did a bad job for not paying attention to the fight. But Cortez did signal the fighters to box and Ortiz foolishly apologized twice. Maywather should have hit Ortiz sooner just to let Ortiz know it's time to fight. It was funny that Mayweather apologized with Ortiz and than immediately smacked him.
    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 09-20-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Absolutley good points. I am very disappointed with Ortiz, he should have taken a knee after the first shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
        Absolutley good points. I am very disappointed with Ortiz, he should have taken a knee after the first shot.
        I'm always in favor of taking knees instead of getting wailed on when hurt.

Comment

would've thought it would be instinctual to put your hands up after the first shot..

Comment

Working...
          X