Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously , has there been any fighter more annoying than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously , has there been any fighter more annoying than...

god damn broner..i mean, floyd is annoying too but even floyd fans get annoyed by this dumb son of a b1tch...that should tell you something..

i mean come on, floyd fans pretty much can stomach floyd eating corn out of 50 cent's **** but many of em depise this dumb purse snatchin twat...

lol the purse snatchin thing brought up from the past might stick now that hes more known.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      god damn broner..i mean, floyd is annoying too but even floyd fans get annoyed by this dumb son of a b1tch...that should tell you something..

i mean come on, floyd fans pretty much can stomach floyd eating corn out of 50 cent's **** but many of em depise this dumb purse snatchin twat...

That purse snatcher is pretty annoying. I just hope he doesn't duck Matthysse.

Comment

i mean , this kid calls people ugly but look at that triangle head , no neck having, long armed, patrick ewing jr looking mother****er..should'nt somebody be telling this kid to take it easy with his trash talk.....

i mean i know they all try to be ali with all this but ali could get away with things like this coz he was a "prettyboy"...but broner?..somebody tell this kid his looks aint any beter than his dough boy, quarter coin fittin nostrils having, obese kat williams lookin mother****in father............

Comment

I think hes hilarious yall just getting your panties tangled in a bunch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i think it's hilalrioous too that he does'nt know he's a laughing stock ..when it comes to his looks that is...

Comment

hell , do you see delahoya , sergio martinez etc calling people ugly?....broner is ugly..have you seen an ugly fighter calling people ugly?...he's the first one....

Comment

If he begins to fight better opposition he can clown all he wants, I like what he does in the ring...I'm not his damn friend, could care less about him being a weirdo...lol

Comment

He's funnier than Floyd.

Floyd wishes he could trash talk like Broner.

Broner is corny, but at least he can make people laugh, not just scratch their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    If he begins to fight better opposition he can clown all he wants, I like what he does in the ring...I'm not his damn friend, could care less about him being a weirdo...lol
                    i like what he does in the ring too but this kid is so ****ing annoying...i was just thinking maybe he should do a reality check before he turns all his fans agints him ....dont matter , you reap what you sow they say...

Comment

Working...
                    X